- Yang M, Hsiao R, Carichner G, Ernst K, Lim J, Green II, DA, Lee I, Blaauw D, and Kim H-S. Migrating Monarch Butterfly Localization Using Multi-Sensor Fusion Neural Networks. Submitted 14 Dec 2019. arXiv:1912.06907.
- Green II DA* and Kronforst MR (2019). “Monarch butterflies use an environmentally sensitive, internal timer to control overwintering dynamics.” Molecular Ecology. https://doi.org/10.1111/mec.15178. (* indicates corresponding author)
- Loftus A, Murphy G, Brown H, Montgomery A, Tabak J, Baus J, Carroll M, Green A, Sikka S, and Sinha S (2017). Development and Validation of InnoQuant® HY, a System for Quantitation and Quality Assessment of Total Human and Male DNA Using High Copy Targets. Forensic Science International: Genetics. 29: 205-217. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fsigen.2017.04.009.
- Sinha S, Murphy G, Brown H, Green A, Montgomery A, Carroll M, and Tabak J (2015). Retrotransposable elements: Novel and sensitive DNA markers and their application in human identity. Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series. 5: e627–e629. doi:10.1016/j.fsigss.2015.10.005
- Green II, DA and Extavour CG. Insulin Signalling Underlies Both Plasticity and Divergence of a Reproductive Trait in Drosophila (2014). Proceedings of the Royal Society London: B. 281: 20132673. doi.org/10.1098/rspb.2013.2673 PMID: 24500165
- Donoughe S, Nakamura T, Ewen-Campen B, Green II, DA, Henderson L and Extavour CG (2014). BMP signalling is required for generation of primordial germ cells in an insect. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the USA. 111(11): 4133-4138. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1400525111 PMID: 24591634.
- Green II, DA and Extavour, CG. Convergent evolution of a reproductive trait through distinct developmental mechanisms in Drosophila (2012). Developmental Biology. 372(1): 120-130. doi: 10.1016/j.ydbio.2012.09.014PMID: 23022298.
- Sarikaya DP, Belay AA, Ahuja A, Green II, DA, Dorta A and Extavour, CG. The roles of cell size and cell number in determining ovariole number in Drosophila (2012). Developmental Biology. 363: 279-289. PMID: 22200592
- Green II, DA+, Sarikaya DP+ and Extavour, CG (2011). Counting in oogenesis. Cell and Tissue Research. 344(2): 207-212. (+ indicates co-first authorship) PMID: 21384182.
Copyright Notice: The documents accessible through these links are included by the authors as a means to ensure convenient electronic dissemination of technical work on a non-commercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the copyright holders (the authors or the publishers), not withstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author’s and publisher’s copyright. In particular, these works may not be re-posted without permission of the copyright holders.